We can’t wait to re-open on July 6th and to welcome all our wonderful clients back through our doors, however with re-opening we will have new measures in place to keep you and our team safe during your visit.
In the salon we have taken lots of extra precautions which include, but are not exclusive to:
- Providing disposable gowns and towels which means you will not share any equipment with fellow clients.
- We have placed screens between the wash basins to ensure you have a barrier between yourself and any fellow clients.
- We will check all temperatures upon arrival and no one showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will be able to enter the salon.
- We no longer have reading materials within the salon to avoid cross contamination.
- Each stylist is dedicated to one client at a time meaning they will not work with you and then with another client.
- We will take card payment only where possible.
- All of the team will wear PPE equipment to shield themselves and our clients.
- Hand santistiser is readily available for all of our clients throughout their visit.
Whilst we will do our utmost to keep you safe during your visit please also help us with the following:
- Arrive at your appointment on time and wait outside of the salon to be called in.
- Arrive alone, no visitors will be allowed during your visit.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment, should you forget we can provide you with one at an extra small charge.
- Please consider paying using card only.
- Please rearrange your appointment within 24 hours if you, or someone you have recently been in contact with shows signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please bring all reading materials with you as these will no longer be provided.
- Please sanitise your hands throughout your visit.
The list above may be seem exhaustive but we are doing all we can to keep our clients and team safe and your support in doing so is really appreciated.
We really look forward to seeing you soon.